FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How many Membership Tiers are available?
Currently, Ogawa Membership program have 3 Tier levels. Click here
to find out more
2. Am I eligible for Ogawa Membership Program?
Ogawa Membership program is an all-inclusive program open to everyone. Each new sign-ups will qualify for the Green tier. Subsequent Tier upgrades will be performed automatically as current and future purchases are taken into account.
3. What are the requirement for Tier upgrades?
Tier upgrades are based on the customer's lifetime spending at Ogawa Singapore. The Green tier is open to all with no minimum spending. Customers who spent a minimum of $2,000 and $10,000 are eligible for Classic and Premium Membership tier respectively.
4. Why are my points not reflected accordingly, after purchases are made?
We seek your kind patience and understanding that it may take up to 4 weeks for purchases and points to be reflected accordingly. After this time, if you are still unable to view your updated points, do drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. What is the validity of my membership?
All Ogawa Membership are lifetime membership programs.
6. What about the validity of my reward points?
Points are valid for 12 months upon issuance. Points are considered to be issued upon full payment only of the sales order.
7. How do I redeem Rewards with my Membership points?
Visit the reward section after logging into your account. Select the available items based on your point balance. Upon confirmation of reward selection, a QR code will be generated that you would need to copy or screenshot. Visit our redemption outlets where our staff will acknowledge this code and pass you the redeemed reward, thereafter. You would also be required to fill up a redemption acknowledgement form.
8. How do I refer a friend to join the Ogawa Membership Program?
Visit the referral section to generate your unique QR code. With this QR code, you can send it to your friends where they can bring this QR code down to our outlets to get it scanned by our staff and at the same time, register their membership account. Points will then be awarded to you once our outlet staffs acknowledge the QR code scanning and new membership account sign up.
9. I have signed up previously as a Member at Ogawa Singapore outlets, do I need to sign up again?
Yes, the membership sign up prior to this is an initiative where we collect our members data to include them in our exclusive communication list. Members who previously signed up whom do not have an account would be required to perform a sign up to activate their membership.
10. How do I update my particulars?
Visit my account section to update and save your updates.